Tuesday, October 18, 2005

counting and counting

it's been a yr since i last saw my boobies (Pris)
I MISS HER SO MUCH!!!

As for Grace... wah lao cuzy... u've been away for 4mths + and it's like killing me man... *sings* I miss u like crazy, even more den words can say...........
my 2 best girls not ard?! how can!?!?!?!?!

anyways all will be well soon! :)

i will hav much joy once again!
suddenly i'm having plentyful plans for Christmas, New Year ...
ooppsssss =X
hopefully we can hav a get together real soon ya?

it'll be a nice reunion i'm sure =) weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~
and this time Bec has to be ard too!!! Rebecca!!!! my exams ending soon, meet up k! oh ya and we shall arrange to go c grace at e airport k!

To all u suckers having exams soon (which includes me): GOOD LUCK!!!
everything will be over soon! remember dis....
*sings* U r not alone..... i am here wif u....... blah blah blah

so ya.. hang in dere everyone! pray hard, study hard and work hard! 1 sem down, jus a few more to go! we can do dis k!
when the going gets tough, the tough gets going! ahhaa!

NooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo i dun wanna study no more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: